Installing WordPress on Ubuntu 19.04
BASH scripting with conditional logic
Palo Alto Zones, Interfaces, and Routers – Overview
Setting up firewall rules for Microsoft Exchange
Configure a static IP address in CentOS 7
- Installing WordPress on Ubuntu 19.04https://youtu.be/2P9KBdkoLF0 Install LAMP Stack To begin installation of the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MariaDB, PHP) we update the apt catalog. Then we select the packages to install. NOTE: We are […]
- BASH scripting with conditional logichttps://youtu.be/jnjcV9vPZIU IF/THEN statements #!/bin/bash echo "What would you like to see? Todays date (d) Currently logged in users (u) The contents of the / directory (r) Enter your […]
- Palo Alto Zones, Interfaces, and Routers – OverviewPalo Alto firewalls can be very simple to use and implement, or they can be very difficult. Because there are so many possible components and areas of configuration in these firewalls, understanding […]
- Setting up firewall rules for Microsoft ExchangeIn this scenario we will be setting up a simple Microsoft Exchange mail server to be accessed by the internet. We will assume all Exchange services are on the same host, and all clients are on the […]
- Configure a static IP address in CentOS 7To view the IP address on a Linux machine, we can use either of the following commands from a terminal. NOTE: The first command is deprecated and should not be used if possible. ifconfigip a Option […]
Reviewing Apache log files in LinuxUsing Linux command line utilities to filter through a sample Apache log file. Using cat, grep, sort, cut and uniq.
Learn more about Linux and other technologies from LinkedIn Learning. Click https://linkedin-learning.pxf.io/edgoad to try it out for free.
Introduction to Azure ADAn introduction to using Azure AD. A brief overview of many of the features of AAD, how to integrate it with Windows AD.
Configuring Samba on Centos7
WildFire, Data Filtering, and DoS ProfilesConfiguring the Palo Alto for WildFire, Data Filtering, and Dos Profiles
Zone Protection Profiles in Palo AltoSetting up Zone Protection profiles in the Palo Alto firewall. How to secure your networks from Flood Attacks, Reconnaissance Attacks, and other malformed packet based attacks.
Setup WordPress on Ubuntu 19.04Setting up WordPress on an Ubuntu 19.04 system. This video walks through the setup, download and installation of WordPress on Ubuntu. This specifically uses "git" to download the latest version of WordPress from github.com
Intro to Azure SQLAn introduction to SQL on Microsoft Azure. We compare the differences between a traditional SQL installation and usage in Azure.
Palo Alto AntivirusUsing the Palo Alto Antivirus profiles to automatically scan for and protect against viruses before they get into your network.
Palo Alto Security ProfilesUsing Security Profiles in Palo Alto. Using the various security profile options on the firewall to permit or deny traffic in order to better secure your network. This also includes how to configure Profile Groups to improve manageability of the device
Palo Alto URL FilteringConfiguring URL filtering in a Palo Alto firewall. How to use the automatic URL classification features of the Palo Alto to permit or block sites based on the classification.
Scripting logic and loopsA continuation of scripting in BASH. Using IF/THEN and CASE logic statements to conditionally execute different commands.
Then, an introduction to loops using the WHILE statement.
Learn more about Linux and other technologies from LinkedIn Learning. Click https://linkedin-learning.pxf.io/edgoad to try it out for free
Palo Alto App-ID OverviewAn overview of Application ID (App-ID) in Palo Alto firewalls. How App-ID works and how they are used in the firewalls.
Learn more about Networking and other technologies from LinkedIn Learning. Click https://linkedin-learning.pxf.io/edgoad to try it out for free.